Sunday, March 8, 2009

Expresing resent...

someone at home hates me.
i don't really care since I loathe her too.
but the reason of her hatred is just absurd.
how can hate bloom from a single scratch i inflicted?
sure, i may be the first one to have harmed her oh so 'delicate' skin. but really!
she took her revenge already! i got my worst bruise from her! she pinched me so hard on my leg that it gave out big greenish bruises. And i still covered up for her too when my friends asked me about the bruise! i told them i fell down! which i don't think they believed...
but ain't that too much? i was still like what? kid turning teenager? i was just a seventh grader damnit! (well it's either 6th, 7th or early eight)
fine! to cope with it i ignored her now. i dont talk to her unless i have too. i still have enough curtesy in me to wish her a happy bday or greet her from time to time at least.
she ignores me. she treats me like some sort of curse. showing of affection with her sickly sweet voice to those around me. called me evil and stingy when i did nothing to her. try to ward me off like some badluck.
at first i dont mind... i really dont! but her actions are just getting too overbearing... exaggerating her resent, showing of how nice she can be infront of me to my other siblings.
i mean, isn't it plainly tiresome emphazising on how 'nice' she was and how 'horrid a certain someone is' in her conversations and how she makes more noise when i walk past her (or like resently made an odd sound, as she described it to my brother to ward of badluck?)
she's weird.
soo weird that i might even pity her!
but really... she's overdoing it.

"safe your breath witch, i get your message already! and your meager meaningless existence in my life has been somewhat nice. Your sickly sweet voice does NOT indicate how nice you are! it's just plainly creepy and gave me goosebumps. Thank Goodness i started ignoring your presence! My life's a lot better now! by LOTS! even my grades are improving a lot! Stop doing stupid stuffs... it won't make me upset or extremely bitter with myself. it's just tiring you out. well, if you want to act more bitchy anyways... go right ahead! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN CARE!"

hah... i fell so much better now. it was getting rather irritating ^^
have a nice day people!

No comments: